As summer approaches, you’re probably stocking up on mosquito repellent and other products that can keep pests off your skin and out of your home. We provided you with a few effective and easy-to-im…Read More
It’s easy to experience feelings of panic and helplessness if you have an outbreak of head lice or pediculosis in your home, school, or summer camp. A head lice infestation can be extremely frustrating, especially if you’re not sure of the best head lice shampoos and products to use. If you need prompt and effective head lice removal and treatment services near Houston, the professional lice removal experts at Lice Treatment Solutions can help. When you visit our state-of-the-art lice removal salon, we’ll take the time to inspect your lice infestation before recommending the best treatment solution for your hair type. Contact our lice removal experts today to schedule an appointment, or to learn more about our school and camp lice removal services.
Lice Removal Salon In Houston
Don’t let a head lice infestation turn your life upside down! While there are several head lice removal products available on the market today, many of them use harsh and harmful chemicals that can cause a number of serious health problems. We prioritize the safety of our clients, and that’s why our experienced lice treatment technicians take a natural and non-chemical approach to lice removal. We offer a great variety of all-natural lice prevention products at our Houston lice removal salon to keep your home and family safe and lice free.
If you’re concerned you or a loved one have head lice, contact our professional staff today. Our friendly and professional staff can quickly diagnose head lice symptoms, and we will work to ensure that your symptoms are treated as effectively as possible. We’ll work around your personal schedule to effectively remove and eliminate lice from your life.
- Affordable – One flat rate includes all product and lice treatment costs. We know how frustrating it can be when you’re surprised by unexpected costs, but when you come to Lice Treatment Solutions, we’ll never surprise you with hidden or hourly fees!
- Complete Service – Many Houston lice removal salons will provide you with initial service before sending you home to complete your treatment. We take the hassle out of head lice treatment and will not send you home to continue treatment. You will leave our lice treatment center free of head lice.
- Results – We have an unparalleled success rate thanks to our state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. However, should you need additional treatment, we offer unlimited inspections and lice treatments for up to 30 days for your peace of mind.
- Certificate of Treatment – Many schools, camps, and other institutions will require proof of treatment before allowing your child to return. Get your child back into school or camp immediately with our certificate of treatment.
- Discreet – We have an unparalleled success rate thanks to our state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. However, should you need additional treatment, we offer unlimited inspections and lice treatments for up to 30 days for your peace of mind.
Our lice removal services are priced as follows:
Head Lice Inspection – $10 per person (waived if treatment is needed)
Men/Boys – $75 per person
Women/Girls – $120 per person
Lice Removal For School and Camps In Houston
If you work at a school, daycare, or camp, there’s a good chance you’ve witnessed a lice outbreak first-hand. At Lice Treatment Solutions, we’ve helped hundreds of Houston educational centers properly treat and remove head lice from their infected students. All of our head lice checks are conducted in a secure and private manner so that children never feel embarrassed or ashamed if they are carrying lice.
We’re also happy to distribute proof of treatment letters to school administrators and parents upon request, so there’s no question as to who has been inspected for lice. Whether you need a trusted lice removal partner for weekly, monthly, or annual lice checks, our lice treatment and removal professionals are here to help!
Fill out the form below if you would like to learn more, or if you’re ready to schedule an appointment. We look forward to speaking with you!