The peak of the holiday season is just around the corner, and if you’re like most Texas residents, then lice are probably one of the last things on your mind. Between shopping, preparing for friends and family, and making travel plans, it’s completely understandable if lice aren’t on your radar. However, with so many people out in public this time of year, lice are an unfortunate reality that you may find yourself having to deal with. In today’s post, we’ll explain why you should come to Lice Treatment Solutions in Houston for all of your lice removal needs this holiday season.
If you or anyone you know needs lice treatment this holiday season, then get in touch with us at 832-284-4727 or come by our location in Houston. We’ll work to have you lice-free as quickly as possible!
Fast and Effective Lice Removal
At Lice Treatment Solutions, we know that your schedule couldn’t be busier this time of year. Regardless of who in your household has developed lice, we know that you need the problem to be resolved before the biggest holidays of the season. When you come to our Houston lice removal center, we’ll work quickly to diagnose the extent of the infestation and develop a plan to remove all of the lice as soon as possible. We utilize all-natural lice treatments that are free of the harsh and harmful chemicals typically found in lice removal products, allowing you to receive the treatment you need without worrying about long-term repercussions. We also provide unlimited follow-up inspections for 30 days after your initial appointment, so if you need to come back in January, you can rest assured that our doors will be open.
Tips for Avoiding Lice This Holiday Season
We know that a lice infestation is the last thing you want to deal with as the holidays approach. Follow these tips to keep your home lice-free!
- Avoid sharing anything that comes into contact with hair. This includes combs, hair ties, hats, scarves, towels, headphones, helmets, and other accessories.
- Separate your personal belongings. If you have young children, then let them know that their personal belongings should always be kept in a separate space. Lice are incredibly common among young children, and you don’t need lice making your home their own just before winter break begins.
- Keep your eyes open for the most common signs of lice.
- Itchiness is usually the first symptom to develop, and most people with lice find that their scalp, neck, ears, and shoulders become severely itchy and irritated. Dry skin is common this time of year, but if you notice that you or your child are experiencing abnormal itchiness, then get in touch with our lice removal center immediately for an inspection.
- Red bumps often develop due to lice bites, so keep an eye out for signs of irritation.
- Lice often lay eggs within hair follicles. The eggs are incredibly small, white ovals, and are easy to mistake for dandruff. Given that the eggs are so small, we recommend that you stay on the lookout for the other signs of lice in conjunction with this one.
Contact Our Houston Lice Treatment Center
Don’t let lice interrupt the magic of the holiday season. If anyone in your household is experiencing the symptoms of head lice, then get in touch with Lice Treatment Center today for an appointment. With a dedication to exceptional customer service and experienced technicians on our team, we’ll provide you with fast lice removal so that you can focus on your friends and family this holiday season.
Happy Holidays from all of us at Lice Treatment Solutions!